Friday, May 25, 2007

miss UK

i miss my life in the UK....simple but relaxed!!
where's my life in HK now?!


today when i saw my fren's travelling photos from her blog, so missed......miss the places I used to go or pass by>>>Victoria East train station in Ldn; mega supermarket >>>Tesco, Safeway & Sainsbury; road to Uni from home>>> Grove Lane & High Street of every town...; simple route of everyday life while study: shopping at supermarket & preparing foods for daily meals, chit-chat with housemates every night, d/l HK drama to watch with laptop but without having TV for 2+ yrs at home, working on school project overnight at the last minute, travelling ard Europe while school holiday...etc etc....miss all these man!

Compare with my current life in HK, what is my simple route?....apparently absent........

No comments: